jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your plans after retirement?

1. tlbliss profile image60
    tlblissposted 5 years ago

What are your plans after retirement?

Will you move or will you stay where you are?
    What will change for your day-to-day life?
    Will you pick up a new or old hobby?
    Will you travel?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7333496_f260.jpg

2. eHealer profile image87
    eHealerposted 5 years ago

I plan to work until I can't work anymore, I lost a lot of my savings and assets in the recession. My 401K looks takes me back to the day I opened my first savings account as a child and my grandma put $5 in it. I was financially devastated, but I'm still here.

3. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 5 years ago

The day I no longer have to work will call for a party. I want to have two bases. One here in Ireland and another in someplace with low tax. smile

I will write a book on Ireland beyond 2000. wink Work will not exist in my world.

4. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I have been blessed with having a vocation that it is completely satisfying for me and my loved ones; touch wood, ouch, that was my forehead!
    Therefore, I do not entertain the thought of retirement or its after... Yet if the day does come; I will definitely fill the significant void with something both entertaining and with the flavor of keeping me both creative and occupied...

5. tillsontitan profile image89
    tillsontitanposted 5 years ago

I wish I had thought of this when I was young.  Don't get me wrong, I am happily retired and enjoying it but a little better planning on my part would've led to a little more traveling and leeway during this wonderful thing called retirement. So, plan, plan, plan and even more importantly, SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!

6. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Retirement is just down the road a few years, hopefully we will be able to live comfortably in a smaller home surrounded by our loved ones... that would be ideal.  However, will settle for peaceful home, comfortable and able to travel a little.

working