jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

After your retirement, what plans do you have?

1. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

After your retirement, what plans do you have?

2. A la carte profile image57
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

Although retirement is a little way away...I want to travel with a motor home throughout Europe for a couple of years then the same with Australia. I also want to spend time in Canada although am hoping to do that before i reture.

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 7 years ago

Move to Key West, get a boat, and play guitar at Sloppy Joe's.

4. maryinsure profile image50
    maryinsureposted 7 years ago

To have own business.To travel all over the world.

5. Ginger Meow profile image81
    Ginger Meowposted 7 years ago

Not sure I want to retire, maybe work in a job that I like, maybe write more hubs, maybe volenteer for a charity? I'd still like to continue working because alot of people retire and pass away quickly afterwards. sad

6. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

I've always dreamed of owning a small cabin on the outskirts of one of the bigger cities in Montana or Idaho. Just while my days away rocking in a nice chair on the porch watching nature,but that's unfortunately years away.

7. Chupp22 profile image78
    Chupp22posted 7 years ago

I am shooting for retirement at age 30. At that point I want to start up my own landscape design business...yes another business...and do design work for schools and everything for free. I also want to serve on senior missions for my church, and travel. I travel now but hopefully by that time I will be married smile

8. Ingenira profile image85
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

I hope to travel with my husband, more than what I am doing now, but spending more time in these countries, taking our own sweet time. 

At the same time, continue to write on hubpages....

And if I have grandchildren, spend lots of time with them.

working