jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Can you rely solely on your online income sources to let your kitchen run smooth

1. Mash 99 profile image45
    Mash 99posted 5 years ago

Can you rely solely on your online income sources to let your kitchen run smoothly?

2. Barbara Kay profile image92
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

If you mean purchase all of my groceries, yes I can do that. I do have a couple of websites that bring in a little money too.

Mash 99posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Barbara Kay. Will you please like to share the ways or techniques you use to generate that much income?

3. nisargmehta profile image82
    nisargmehtaposted 5 years ago

It is a good question and should be shared with all those who are looking to earn online as a main source of income. Understand this, Same as any other office job it requires a lot of effort which is often not considered the same way. You have to start with earning a penny then know your abilities and limitations, then start exploring the "Online Globe" and finally introduce your work as a piece of art to those who are interested.

I will never say this is a short-cut to earn money and get rich. "Castles are not built over night." You can be rich but you must know how and for that you need a lot of research about yourself and the options which can support your skills along with a lot of Patience. Never trust people or stuff which tries to lure you in by offering $500 earning overnight as it is absolutely absurd.

1. JanMaklak profile image76
      JanMaklakposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree that castles are not built overnight but what I have been reading from other users is that most who were successful prior to the Panda update (people earning $1000 a month) are now earning as little as a few dollars a day here. So no not here

2. Mash 99 profile image45

Thank you nisargmehta for your feedback. What is your personal experience in respect of this?

3. nisargmehta profile image82
      nisargmehtaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Mash99 I did a little research and thinking after viewing responses to my hubs on daily basis. What I found was a bit shocking. if you build a relation between number of hubs and daily earning after 100hubs, $1 a day and so on. so start writing more.

4. scoop profile image84
    scoopposted 5 years ago

I actually live off of my online earnings and I still have enough leftover to save. However, I learnt a long time ago that you should not put all your eggs into one basket.

how do you do that dear scoop

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

No, If HubPages is your only outlet to earn income online you will go hungry. Since the change, these are just the cold hard facts.

Thank you JThomp42, horizon is definitely broader than stick only to HubPages

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are welcome Mash.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Nope.

I'm only paying my internet service provider monthly bill....and then paying for some of the beer I drink each month....my online income steadily increases....but VERY slowly.

working