This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Is there any quiz at HP to test your knowledge about HubPages?

1. wqaindia profile image46
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

Is there any quiz at HP to test your knowledge about HubPages?

I am an approved adsense publisher from India. I joined HP in December,2012. While getting approval for adsense, I attempted a quiz regarding  Google Adsense TOS and I got 100% marks. That created confidence that knowingly or unknowingly I may not be violating any of the TOS. Is there any such quiz at HP . Such quiz will only instill confidence among new hubbers. Quiz needs to have questions about such TOS which are generally violated unintentionly .

2. StrategyCoaching profile image84
    StrategyCoachingposted 14 months ago

As far as I know, there currently are not any skill tests for Hubpages. Sounds like a great thing for someone to create! smile

working