jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you agree that a change in focus and attitude can improve your chances of suc

1. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 5 years ago

Do you agree that a change in focus and attitude can improve your chances of succeeding ?

I have read that if you change your mind set you can achieve everything you want and more.

2. Relationshipc profile image88
    Relationshipcposted 5 years ago

Yes. Every day I see proof of it in my own life and in others.

For example, I was scared out my mind to write for money. I thought that I wasn't good enough, so instead I blogged in my own little world and kept on a track that earned me very little. Eventually, I decided that I needed to start making some money and I changed my focus towards ventures that would make more money, quickly (which meant interacting with others and putting myself out there for rejection). I also started believing in myself and my ability, and guess what - I succeeded.

It's been like that in every area of my life. If something is not working then you have to push your comfort zone and change your focus towards something else. And your mindset or attitude have a huge influence over whether you will succeed with your new focus.

3. JimTxMiller profile image78
    JimTxMillerposted 5 years ago

Absolutely, attitude is everything. You're not beaten until you give up.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. Just by reading a book and changing perspectives, you can accomplish so much more. The Procrastination Handbook really helped me out with that.

5. dreamdamodar profile image74
    dreamdamodarposted 5 years ago

Absolutely. If you develop a laser-like focus and have a positive attitude, your chances of succeeding increase manifold. But, at the same time, you cannot ignore the value of the "Action Habit". You should take purposeful action also to achieve your aim.