Is technology progression or are we degenerating as a whole?

1. SamWiseRasta profile image62
    SamWiseRastaposted 5 years ago

Is technology progression or are we degenerating as a whole?

Honestly not to sure, blessed to be able to gain knowledge from something right in my hand but with great powers comes great responsibilities!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7763815_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    KEPitzposted 5 years ago

I love technology, and all that's been made possible by it in my lifetime. In so many ways, technology has really helped us progress and move forward. We can learn so much and do so much because of this 'progress'. However, I also believe that technology has also hurt us - the human race - because we've become lazy by depending on technology to do things for us.
    God forbid some cataclysmic event should occur and knock out everything electronic, because we've become too dependent on our cell phones and computers and gizmos. We wouldn't know how to go about rebuilding our way of life without some computer program telling us how to do it. It would be like we were discovering the wheel and fire all over again... another Dark Ages, or something. We really should think about having a "Plan B" should we find ourselves without our beloved technology and machines!

1. SamWiseRasta profile image62
      SamWiseRastaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree 100% finding a balance would be key

working