jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is a good way to make money online?

1. MakerBaker profile image63
    MakerBakerposted 4 years ago

What is a good way to make money online?

As a college student I have a mountain of debt waiting for me when I graduate, so I sta rted looking for ways to make extra money online but all I found ways scam. Although Hubpages is a great site, I need more money to pay off loans. I not looking for a website that claims you can make an absurd amount of money person month becuase those are scams, just a little extra xash to help me get by would be great.

Any suggestions?

2. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

I don't think you'll make tons of money from HubPages or any other site on the internet for that matter.  I think a part time job would help though.

3. noufelbacker profile image61
    noufelbackerposted 4 years ago

Creating a blog and putting adsense ads is the best way to make money online.As jaydawg808 says you cannot make your fortune out of hubpages.If you have a  succesfull blog that has more than 2000 visitors a month,you can easily make 100$ or more a month.Why i am saying this is i was succesfull as a blogger and have earned a lot from google adsense through blogging.

4. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 4 years ago

If you have handmade crafts you can sell them on eBay, you can sell all sorts of items on eBay actually. You can sell things on eBay that you would normally sell at a garage sell, just make sure the shipping isn't expensive. Also you can sell used items on eBay such as used college books and material.

5. profile image50
    rekhau5154posted 4 years ago

I have a method which is working for me currently.
    I have a facebook page having 200k fans on it related to wwe.
    What i do is i write an article about wwe and Submit it to largearticle.com
    Then i drive traffic through fanpage to my article link.i share article link only 3-4 time  to my fanpage in 8-10 hours.
    Currently i am averaging 4$ a day by doing this.But its very scalable if you have big fanpages.
    It very scalable if you have a big fanpages.
    Steps to do
    1. Write unique article
    2. Submit it to largearticle.com
    3. Get it approved.wait for 2 days to get approved.
    Then drive traffic to it.
    In this method there is no need of purchasing domain and hosting.
    I have found More details on there website
    http://largearticle.com/make-money-by-s … -articles/
    You can bring traffic in any way.

working