jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to check dofollow or nofollow websites?

1. CuriousLearner profile image60
    CuriousLearnerposted 4 years ago

How to check dofollow or nofollow websites?

I am really confused. I have search about high PR dofollow bookmarking sites and found stumbleupon, digg, reddit, dilicious at the top level, but while checking by page source I have seen all are nofollow. I have installed addons to check whcih only show nofollow links in any websites, but what's the benefit if I create links and then see they are nofollow by these addons. I wanna know correct way to check dofollow or nofollow websites before creating backlinks.

2. djdaniel150 profile image60
    djdaniel150posted 4 years ago

They are generally "nofollow", some sites like hubpages and Ezine articles do allow for followed links though. It typically can get difficult to get good quality back links, as many sites, including hupages, either put various restrictions on whether or not links are followed, or do flat out do not allow outbound links to be followed at all!

1. CuriousLearner profile image60
      CuriousLearnerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your suggestion. Can you suggest me how can I get some dofollow backlinks for my blog?

3. EndaMac profile image84
    EndaMacposted 4 years ago

The first thing to say is that Google will expect to see both types of links going to your site. Never make the mistake of just having do follow links.

To check which type of link you need to download a plug-in for your browser. it depends which browser you are using. Firefox is easier and then type in plugin for firefox into Google and download the plug-in.

working