jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How do you know which work-at-home job offers are genuine?

1. skperdon profile image87
    skperdonposted 4 years ago

How do you know which work-at-home job offers are genuine?

I keep trying to figure out what is genuine and what is makes false claims. I've met up with so many that just want my money.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

In my experience, I have found the claims to be 99.99% false. Please be careful.

skperdonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you JThomp42. I don't commit to them though I am feeling a little annoyed that so many pop up in my searches.

2. HomeWorkingMom profile image61
      HomeWorkingMomposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"Claims" might be 99.99% false, but your attitude is detrimental. You can run from possibilities in life, or you can explore with an open heart. You can be a "scam hunter" or you can focus on all the wonderful possibilities available.

3. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are very welcome skperdon. They pop up in my e-mail all the time. And yes, they are all scams.

3. HomeWorkingMom profile image61
    HomeWorkingMomposted 4 years ago

I have been helping mothers and others find legitimate work to do at home for many years. Yours is the most-asked question I receive. Here are some tips:

--Don't let your desire for legitimate work-at-home employment to cloud your gut instincts.
    --Find a trusted source of work-at-home information and follow their advice.
    --Virtually all "assembly" jobs offered on a national basis are scams. That includes assembling bibs, toys, etc.
    --If you are being asked for money, what it is for? If you are buying information from a trusted source that saves you time and research, that is usually a good decision. No real job asks for a fee to apply.
    --Create your own opportunities. Determine your skills, do your research, and get to work. You don't need other's permission to begin. Most at-home jobs can be offered independently.
    My website is http://www.HomeWorkingMom.com. You can also come to our Facebook page, Facebook.com/HomeWorkingMom. I recently wrote a special report titled, Fast Cash Ideas For Moms. If you need immediate income, go to http://www.fastcashformoms.com

Wow! Thank you HomeWorkingMom. I really appreciate all the wonderful tips that you have provided. I've bookmarked your websites and I'll go to them in a couple of minutes. I do have faith that there are genuine sites out there. We are on HP.

4. johnvanous profile image61
    johnvanousposted 4 years ago

Well you have come up with a great question skperdon. I have been working online for about 8 years part time and have spent much money on false claims.
    A small percentage of people make money online, as do business owner in the dirt world. You must first find a business you can be passionate about to become successful. Don't sell pet products if you do not like pets.
    That said making money at something will always improve your "like" of something and how tolerable it is.
    But skperdon, there are many legitimate businesses out there with great teaching platforms and information  so you can have a good percentage chance of success. Remember success has to be earned and you will never get something for nothing. Just plan on working and learning hard to get your success online or in the dirt world smart work is rewarded.

Thank you so much johnvanous. Your answer has uplifted my waivering  commitment to my writing. It was exactly what I needed to keep going.

working