jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your dream online/work at home job?

1. gl0bal_experts profile image58
    gl0bal_expertsposted 7 years ago

What is your dream online/work at home job?

How do you make money using the internet?

2. profile image0
    CheetahsLadyposted 7 years ago

I would have to say something that works on auto-pilot.  Something that has little or no effort involved.  However, that's not likely, so speaking more realistically...  I would love to find something that not only highlights my talents, but offers me the ability to help people while doing it.  This doesn't have to necessarily be writing either.  I use to provide expert advice for many years on liveperson.com and it was rewarding.  I had to stop doing it because they were taking too many fees from me!

3. gl0bal_experts profile image58
    gl0bal_expertsposted 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing your opinions.

I would love to be an SEO expert 6 months from now. I'm working with an experienced SEO expert right now and he's been good in providing me an excellent training. Hopefully I would be like him soon... smile

http://onlinejobmadeeasy4u.blogspot.com

4. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I would love to have my own freelance writing business. Anything to do with writing online really that would earn me enough money to live would make me happy.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 7 years ago

Author. For years I'm dreamed of being an author and write full time. You can use the internet to write and create novels about places you have never been. Then find someone or a website to publish them. However successfully publishing a book and having it on the best seller list is just a fantasy.

working