This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Are you looking for a work-from-home job? What aspects of working from home appe

1. helene_c profile image65
    helene_cposted 4 years ago

Are you looking for a work-from-home job? What aspects of working from home appeal to you the most?

If you are currently trying to find a job that allows you to work from home, what aspects of working from home appeal to you? Why do you think working from home would be a good thing?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Yes, I'd love to work from home more often. In the mornings, I'd still have to shower and dress up for Skype meetings, but it would save gas money, time in traffic, and I'd be more motivated. Yet the cats would pose as a distraction.

3. epbooks profile image80
    epbooksposted 4 years ago

Yes, working from home full time is one of my goals.  Ironically, I find that I am more productive on the days that I do work from home and actually work longer hours than if I am working in an office.  I know some don't have the self-motivation to work from home, but for me, it's the exact opposite!

I like the fact of avoiding traffic and not having to go into an office.  During my "breaks" I can clean the house, go for a walk, relax...even take a nap.  I can start my day when I want and basically end it when I want as well.

working