Which is the best among the ERP solutions available in the market?

1. pjoee profile image48
    pjoeeposted 4 years ago

Which is the best among the ERP solutions available in the market?

As the market is booming up with different ERP solutions for organizations, I would like to know from experts as to which one of them stands apart. Which of them is the best and in-demand ERP solution provider?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Honestly there is no "one size fits all" ERP solution.
    All of them have their strong and weak areas. The important thing is for an organization to determine what their needs are and how they would like their solution to operate. It's not uncommon for an ERP provider to have to make some customizations to give a customer what it wants. Some ERP solutions are also "industry specific".
    Needless to say the goal is to find the ERP solution that gives you what you most want straight out of the box. It's not unheard of for a company to take up to a year to make a final decision after putting together their RFP/request for proposal and  watching several demos from a short list of vendors. Some companies hire consultants to help them in their selection process.

1. pjoee profile image48
      pjoeeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

hello
      Phew i didn't know companies take most a year to decide on the ERP provider. Yes i did hear of companies hiring consultant. Thanks for the answer.

working