jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What goals do you have for the rest of the year?

1. PhlebotomyAdviser profile image66
    PhlebotomyAdviserposted 4 years ago

What goals do you have for the rest of the year?

The year is approaching a close as we move into September. What sorts of things are you trying to accomplish to make this year a success? I know I still need to cross off some of those New Year's resolutions I made back in January.  For example: I have been trying to learn another language but can't seem to get with a program that is allowing me to do this. This is one goal I need to meet by year-end!

2. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

It's amazing how fast this year flew by for me.  Wow!  Blink and it's already fall.
    I'm trying to be more diligent about goals that I have set and with each passing day, I realize I'm not getting much accomplished.  It's not for lack of trying.  Time is not on my side.
    1) Get my art studio straightened out from the mess I created on summer projects
    2) Complete Halloween projects that I started LAST year! LOL
    3) Invent a clock with more time on it.  big_smile

3. profile image0
    JustCraftyposted 4 years ago

My goal is to find a job with a real meaning not just a job.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Write a book in 90 days. Be more active in the community. Celebrate each holiday.

5. kknde profile image61
    kkndeposted 4 years ago

one of my goals is to educate my thinking, another would be to get tom 98 kg, of course I should not forget education of my daughter and education on relationship

working