What should I do to regain my enthusiasm immediately to strive towards my passio

1. profile image57
    Jay Ravikumarposted 4 years ago

What should I do to regain my enthusiasm immediately to strive towards my passion?

I'm trying to achieve my passion and goals but I felt tried and less enthusiastic after sometime!

2. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

I don't know if you may have clinical depression or not; but if that's not the case I'd wonder if what you now think, or want, to be your "passion" really is that at all...     hmm

As far as I've ever observed/gathered, when people truly have a passion it is that passion, itself, that not only motivates them but also keeps them going (and following through), no matter what kind of discouraging things happen.

Other than that (and if something really is someone's "passion"), I'd think that the - really - the only thing that might make a person less enthusiastic might be some form of depression.  Of course, I can see how money or a few other circumstances/situations could possibly make for a discouraging scenario; but if that were the case I'd think the person's (your) complaint would be about the situation or lack of money that is holding you back -not losing interest or motivation in whatever it is you believe is your passion.

1. profile image57
      Jay Ravikumarposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Lisa HW! Money is not my depressing factor! You've given me another answer, yes, it is my circumstances and situations!

Trying to make me stronger than before! smile

working