jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can someone explain Zazzle to me?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

Can someone explain Zazzle to me?

Do I have to have the products on hand to sell? I have an idea for greeting cards and I was wondering how does the whole Zazzle thing works?

2. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

I love Zazzle.

No you just upload your design, you don't have the product on hand.
    They make it easy to open a store and make products. However, the key is self promotion otherwise it is likely to get lost in the millions of products they have.
    You also can promote other items and get a 15% cut. It is best to find a niche there and go for it.

There are some people who have several thousand products for sale and are doing very well from it. There are some excellent hubs and lenses on Squidoo about it. Greek Geek has made some that were very useful to me.
    It can be a bit daunting at first, but when you make your first sale, you'll be hooked.
    Good luck with it.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image90
      Just Ask Susanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sounds awesome and thank you so much for all the great info, and for answering my questions.

3. NoRR4Me profile image83
    NoRR4Meposted 3 years ago

Blond Logic is right, once you start making sales on Zazzle you'll become hooked. In December I made more with Zazzle than with my AdSense from writing hubs. Now, in February it is turning out again that I'm earning more with Zazzle. It's because it's tougher now to earn money with hubs than it was when I first started with HubPages. All the Google algorithm changes have a lot to do with it. HubPages has had to make a lot of tough changes to please Google.

To answer your first question, no, you don't need any of your own products to sell on Zazzle, just good designs that people want. I think you should get your ideas on some products and promote them. Regarding your second question, I and many others have written hubs about Zazzle and how it works. Just do a search at the top of the page. Best wishes on your ideas.

working