jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do I get followers?

1. peanut1010 profile image69
    peanut1010posted 4 years ago

How do I get  followers?

I am not sure on  how to get people to become followers . Can anyone help me?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

You only joined 4 days ago, and only have one Hub... add some more and give people time to "discover" you. (Welcome aboard, by the way.)

If you post in the forums and/or Q&A sections about topics that interest you, it can also attract other members who share your interests.

Good luck.

peanut1010posted 4 years agoin reply to this

thank you so very very much. I have never done something like this so I have slim to none knowledge when it comes to blogging and hubs. Ty

3. Bamstouch42@yahoo profile image59
    Bamstouch42@yahooposted 4 years ago

Sell your product!! If it has a price or not. You will reap the reward if the people follow you. Believe in what you are asking people to follow, buy or try.  They will approach and attach to the Lord's light and your strength.

peanut1010posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ty for your encouragement . Both comments are a big help  to me.

4. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

FatFreddysCat's advice is sound. May I just add, don't be shy and remain respectful of the opinions of others and I think you'll do just fine.

I also checked out your profile and read your article. It was well-written and timely. You now have another follower, and welcome to HP's smile

5. mgeorge1050 profile image80
    mgeorge1050posted 4 years ago

I like to read hubs written by others all the time.  The writers that I like, I follow.  Many times after I follow someone or comment on their hub, they will return the favor.  Looks like you have gotten some good advice here. I'm sure you will have a ton of followers in no time!