jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

If you could have any job, what would it be?

1. Rosie writes profile image85
    Rosie writesposted 3 years ago

If you could have any job, what would it be?

Usually most people think about not working, including myself.  But what would you do, if you could have any job that you wanted?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I'd choose one of two. I'd love to have a job where I could work in the woods studying wildlife. My main choice would be to be able to sit at home and be a full time novelist.

Rosie writesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Both of those ideas sound good to me.  I love to be outside and am in awe of nature.  And I love to write - it is like therapy.  Thanks for sharing!

3. Seafarer Mama profile image86
    Seafarer Mamaposted 3 years ago

I'd love to be a National Park Service Ranger! :0)

That would be a great job to get away from all the hustle-bustle that most people deal with daily.  I'm tired of it!  Thanks for your input!

4. profile image0
    JustCraftyposted 3 years ago

If I could have any job it would be my bosses so I could boss her around and treat her like crap.

Some bosses are micro-managers and control freaks.  They do not motivate and it is counter-productive.  Thanks for commenting!

5. Daniella Lopez profile image96
    Daniella Lopezposted 3 years ago

I would love to be a full-time novelist, as well as someone who lives off-grid!

6. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

I want Samantha Brown's job on the travel channel. It is my dream job. Second choice is Flight Attendant and third is a motivational speaker. Don't know what I'd motivate something I walk ,talk, breath and believe in.

Yes, her job looks like great fun!  If I picked someone like that, for me it would be the Pioneer Woman (cooking show) or Candice Olsen (interior decorating show) - would love to be creating on a daily basis, and getting paid for it.

working