jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you hate your job, love your job or somewhere in between?

1. BuffaloGal1960 profile image74
    BuffaloGal1960posted 4 years ago

Do you hate your job, love your job or somewhere in between?

I would like to know how many people truly love their jobs or if they just work because of their circumstances.  Does your job control you or do you control your career?  What do you think?

2. lifelovemystery profile image91
    lifelovemysteryposted 4 years ago

I have never had a job that I hate. For me the thing that can make a job difficult is the people that I work with. In this economy, I don't think jobs control people anymore. But I do think people will stay where they are because doing anything else right now is risky.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I don't hate it, but I'd probably like it a lot more if it paid better.

1. BuffaloGal1960 profile image74
      BuffaloGal1960posted 4 years agoin reply to this

What YOU said.  Yeah, more pay.  I save my company a lot of money so I think they should compensate me for it.  $2.00 an hour more AT LEAST.

4. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

I don't hate my job, I love it. I love helping the blind people that I look after and making them smile. It is nice to help these lovely people who served in the wars and put their life at risk for our freedom.

5. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Love it! But then, I'm self-employed and made my job, so I change the aspects I don't like smile. It's a TON of work, but I always enjoy the challenge and look forward to my work days.

working