jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If someone gave you 100 million dollars, what would you spend it on?

1. SerenityHalo profile image95
    SerenityHaloposted 3 years ago

If someone gave you 100 million dollars, what would you spend it on?

2. Rebecca Hillary profile image77
    Rebecca Hillaryposted 3 years ago

I don't need 100 million, just a couple of thousand, but if someone were to be that generous, I'd buy the house my daughter wants, and the house I've wanted since I was 12, a new car and driving lessons so I could drive it, and also a motorcycle. College funds for my kids, and a teaching assistant training course for me, and give some to various charities. What I'd do with the rest of it, I have no idea.

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I would pay off all of our debt, as well as my mom's and inlaws'. I'd also send all of my family and close friends a nice cheque.

I'd buy an awesome house, a couple of nice cars and take a few years to travel anywhere and everywhere with my family.

I'd save a bunch for my kids, invest a bunch, donate a bunch,  and then probably become a lifelong student and get degrees in whatever interests me.

4. profile image0
    Grey Templesposted 3 years ago

I would give 1/2 of it in a trust for my son and the rest of it in a trust for all animal rescue organizations to use in order to save as many dogs that they can.  Personally, I would not keep any of it I would rather have the money used to help others.

5. mikejhca profile image90
    mikejhcaposted 3 years ago

If someone gave me 100 million dollars I would make spending the money and the interest I made off it my full time job. I would spend it on things that made me and other people happy. Most likely I would start a blog about it.

Some of the things I can think of now are a house near the water, a kayak and an e-bike. The park I like to bike to could use some money. I would give some of it to gyms so people could workout for free. It is a lot of money so I would spend it on lots of different things.

working