jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many hours are acceptable in a work week for a salaried employee?

1. zacharybrown profile image61
    zacharybrownposted 3 years ago

How many hours are acceptable in a work week for a salaried employee?

How many hours are acceptable in a work week for a salaried employee? 50? 60? 70? 80? More?! Where is your limit?

2. devguide profile image61
    devguideposted 3 years ago

Its depend on company and you, most of employee will work 40 hours in a week but if your company giving More/Extra paying on your salary you can spend another 16-20 hours.

if you like the answer click on like link.

3. Nordichuks profile image61
    Nordichuksposted 3 years ago

Usually 8hours a day so 8hrs x 5weekays = 40hrs.

4. Torrs13 profile image94
    Torrs13posted 3 years ago

According to my job description, I am supposed to stick around 40 hours per week. I like to keep it as close to that as possible since I do enjoy having a social life, but I don't mind working a few extra hours every now and then. I will typically be ok with doing this if there is a special event going on or one of my clients has an emergency.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I've never had a salaried position, but if I ever applied for one, they'd get 40 hours and that's it.

6. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I agree with the others who says 40 hours a week is sufficient for a salaried employee. I work 37 and a half hours a week and that's enough for me. I want to do some of my hobbies when I am not at work. We get paid monthly but we can do more hours or overtime if we want to.

working