jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

If you were given a job as motivational speaker what would be your choice topic.

1. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

If you were given a job as motivational speaker what would be your choice topic.

Also what do you think it takes to be successful at this job.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9061051_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    nsiddposted 3 years ago

Drowning in water is where I would start.

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It would have to be something I walk, talk, breath, and live. Mine would possibly be things I motivate people on on a daily basis, Herbal cures and healers, Angels among us, random acts of kindness, helping those in need, on the spot  small help.

3. profile image0
    Grey Templesposted 3 years ago

Putting Human back into Humanity.  I love motivational speaking and I love teaching others how to bring Human back to Humanity.  It really doesn't even take money to bring Humanity back together, just patience, love, support and understanding.  Of course time as well is involved and I could easily get people motivated to get off their rear ends and start doing instead of staring and doing nothing.  I would do this job for absolutely no pay.

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Me too, in fact in many ways I do this whenever I can, wherever I can, to complete strangers, in airports malls, Doctor offices you name it. By the time I'm done whatever it is, they want it too!

2. profile image0
      Grey Templesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Same here.  I write about it all of the time.  It is amazing though how hard it is to get people to understand however, I do get through to some and that is better than none smile

working