What is the most productive way to begin a job search mid career?

1. JAHearne profile image60
    JAHearneposted 3 years ago

What is the most productive way to begin a job search mid career?

After working in the IT industry for 18 years I have found myself unemployed by choice.  I know that I am a hard working, intelligent employee however I have found myself struggling to define my next actions.

2. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

The best way for anyone would be to meditate on the following question, & not decide anything until their heart lets them know it's really what they want to do....Did you want to be an I.T consultant when you we're young, or did you have big dreams of something else?....So what would you do if you could do anything & money we're no object, is what you should ask yourself....If you find something you really love doing, it's better than getting paid 100,000 grand a week for something you don't love doing....That's why we're here to find what we love doing in life, & to find people we love in life....We're in the womb of mother nature waiting to be born, & to build a character built out of love..& when a character built out of love dies from our perspective, that character is born elsewhere....So to search for a new career you should use your mind to help you search your heart, & then let your heart decide. :-)