jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Why am I suffering from dizziness?

1. profile image51
    lama tamangposted 3 years ago

Why am I suffering from dizziness?

middle ear is blocking and in side the ear ringing sounds.

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Middle ear infection is what it sounds like.  These sometimes don't hurt but they do mess with your equilibrium.  Go see a doctor to get an antibiotic if you need one.  Dramamine can help if the dizziness gets extreme.  It can take a few days to a week for the infection to go away.

1. profile image51
      lama tamangposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks christinS .i have visited to doctor and  have been  using 4-5 types of  antibiotic since 7 days . but there is not any improvement recovery yet.Doctor says that it takes time to heals. but its difficult to walk and work.

2. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What about your eyes? Have you had an eye exam? I actually had this problem recently and it was because my eyes are not focusing properly. I thought I had another middle ear infection brewing, but that wasn't it.  Hope you figure it out and get well.

3. profile image51
      lama tamangposted 3 years agoin reply to this

no i hadn't checked . yes my eye is not fussing properly. doctor told viral infection behind the eardrum. which is connects the brain and ear.

4. profile image0
      Daveadamposted 3 years agoin reply to this

When i had a problem with my middle ear they gave me some nasal spray which i never used, but also a small balloon & a small plastic fitting for the balloon to fit on..You blow it up with your nose, & then have to gulp the air, & it did w

working