jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Affiliate Marketing!

1. sallybea profile image97
    sallybeaposted 3 years ago

Affiliate Marketing!

If you have a blog - have you monetized it and if so, are you using any other affiliate programs besides Google Adsense, e-Bay or Amazon?
    Is it a good or a bad idea, to look for Affiliate's programs whose product line,  relate more to your particular craft?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Personally speaking I never received any income from any of these affiliate marketing means in Hubpages when I tried them seriously for about 6 months to one year.

Then I removed all my references to them in my Hubs. It is a waste of time. I don't know whether others would agree with me.

sallybeaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

C.V.Rajan - I was referring to a Blog of your own elsewhere.  I have had some success on Hubpages with their own affiliate programs but wanted to know whether other affiliate programs were worthwhile. Thanks for your comment.

2. C.V.Rajan profile image78
      C.V.Rajanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ah! I missed the "blog". Sorry!

3. monia saad profile image75
    monia saadposted 3 years ago

for me i try to write reviews for products and i promote them by youtube and small site and i wish to have more sells from click bank and amzon program and don't forget jvzoo program

sallybeaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

monia saad, thank you.  I have now joined an affiliate program which is directly related to the products I work with.  Not sure if I will reap any benefits but no harm in trying.  I already have Amazon and Adsense.

2. monia saad profile image75
      monia saadposted 3 years agoin reply to this

good try jvzoo and dealgardian to sell softwar and plr

working