jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What field is the most easiest one to get a job besides medical?

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

What field is the most easiest one to get a job besides medical?

2. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

food! Everyone needs food. As long you are in food line, you don't have to worry about losing a job

3. K Broadhurst profile image58
    K Broadhurstposted 2 years ago

Medical is not an easy field to get into. Any job concerning health or medicine takes years of training and dedication, no matter what level you are considering. If you're looking for an easy field, I wouldn't recommend medical.

4. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 2 years ago

You may wish to first contemplate, what do you bring to the table of the field you wish to be employed in? When I was young and rather foolish my only goal was to be a goalie in the National hockey League (NHL). I didn't make it because it was suspected that my contribution to winning a Stanley Cup was not enough to make it happen. The NHL was probably correct and my track record was not elite enough for them to take a chance with me.
    I was disappointed however, I knew with college preparation I could gain the necessary skills and knowledge to be employed as a Forest Engineer. Another area where I could contribute and indeed that is where I ended up after college. I was hired by a Pulp and Forest company to work in their Engineering Office. They were convinced I could contribute significantly to their endeavors...