jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Brand Vs niche ?

1. monia saad profile image75
    monia saadposted 2 years ago

Brand Vs niche ?

in the beging of 2015 I have read more books about brand and that niche die

for me I try to work with small niches and try to make a brand for affiliate site

wich kind of advice in order to help me please I continue with niche or no ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12426908_f260.jpg

2. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image78
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 2 years ago

I would say continue to work with niches because they are more interesting. I truly believe a person with your incredible skills can help a lot more people by working through niches. When I think of brands I always think of corporate America and large scale business. When I think of niches I view small struggling business owners in need of marketing help and assistance. Monia you seem like a caring person and I would of course recommend working with both as I am sure working on brands and large advertising pays better, but try not to forget about the little people that are in their niches. Just some FYI ideas. I hope this helps you out.

1. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image78
      Matt Easterbrook5posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Monia I wish you the very best of luck!

2. monia saad profile image75
      monia saadposted 2 years agoin reply to this

thank you for your advice

3. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image78

Anytime Monia

3. Sifooo profile image60
    Sifoooposted 2 years ago

I like brand more than niche cause my i want to create a marketing company with my friend

1. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image78

Great idea if you are branding your own new company! Sounds like a social media marketing firm with advertising.

working