jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How do you manage and maximize your time each day? Do you list top priorities or

1. rainsanmartin profile image90
    rainsanmartinposted 2 years ago

How do you manage and maximize your time each day? Do you list top priorities or follow a schedule?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8520981_f260.jpg

2. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 2 years ago

I find I can accomplish more if I have a list. Without one, I tend to scatter my energy in many directions and by the end of the day, I have accomplished little.

rainsanmartinposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, our energy would be diluted with activities that are less meaningful.

3. breathing profile image59
    breathingposted 2 years ago

Each and every day of human life is important. Though we rarely give time that much emphasize that we should. As a result, days pass away and we become depressed of not getting the expected results. But the punctual persons are completely opposite in this regard. They do everything up to date and as a result none of their works remain pending. In order to do so and get the maximum output from your each and every day, you will need to follow some rules. Hopefully you will get the maximum reward.

1. Try to make a to-do list at first. List down all the things you will have to do in a single day. You can keep this list either in your smartphone or make a diary. Don't even miss the minutest of things in this list.

2. Whenever you complete one thing of the to-do list, mark it as done. This will shorten the list and eventually you will feel calm and relaxed as you are getting the things done.

3. Every person has to give priorities among work. So naturally you will have some works that will be of top most priority. Mark them separately according to their importance. Also don't forget to mark them upon completion.

4. You must have an idea about how each work will consume time. Set the time accordingly. Even if you fail time in case of one, try to make it up in case of the other work. This will help you carry out your overall to-do list.

Hopefully these tips will help you get the best of the working days and make you successful in the long run.

rainsanmartinposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Great answer Sajib!

2. breathing profile image59
      breathingposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks

working