If you want to teach someone about Search Engine Optimization, What will be the syllabus?
I am going to make a syllabus about Search Engine Optimization. That's why I need this.
* how SEO has moved past keyword density to include other factors, such as use of key search terms in titles and the first sentence
* keyword density versus latent semantic indexing
* local search engine optimization
* conversational search engine optimization
* how social media optimization and sharing affects search engine results page rankings
* SEO for product pages and apps so they can be found on sites like iTunes and Amazon; done right, sales and downloads go up four fold
* how the quality of content affects rankings with search engines
by Jasmine5 years ago
Have you ever purchased books on search engine optimization?I have recently ordered two books about SEO and I am wondering have you (other hubbers) got some in your private collection. If you have books about SEO that...
by Tony Caro4 years ago
What are the best SEO techniques you have used to boost the rankings and traffic for your hubs?What are the best search engine optimization techniques you have used to boost the rankings and traffic for your hubs?
by Susan Reid3 months ago
Has writing for search engines killed, creativity, communication, common sense?Same company. Same products/services. But opening new office (franchise) in new location. Being asked to make website for new branch...
by Little Feather7 years ago
What is the quickest way to increase your Google Rankings for zero dollars and how do you go about it?
by gandhikr7 years ago
Need to know the preferred method ..
by Shil19783 years ago
What are the basics of SEO that every website owner should know?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.