jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What do you think of "seekyt.com" by a hubber called Howtoguru

1. seanorjohn profile image81
    seanorjohnposted 6 years ago

Anyone know about Seekyt.com.

1. AJWalton profile image60
      AJWaltonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Seekyt is pretty good.  Much nicer than SheToldMe that's for sure.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago
  3. seanorjohn profile image81
    seanorjohnposted 6 years ago

Thanks we. It sounds intriguing. I found out the company is currently valued at $5000. It makes approx $2500 a year. He might be on to something. I don't understand how it works but he claims we can all benefit by signing up and getting increased google traffic.

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You are welcome. Here is a link to fellow hubber Thisisoli's article directory, so you can compare the two:

http://www.thisisfreelance.com/

5. Tarin profile image57
    Tarinposted 6 years ago

Seekyt is awesome.  It has a great user interface and you get great anchor text juice for your hubs.  It's not as easy easy to use as Jevitt or Snipsly but has better urls.

1. seanorjohn profile image81
      seanorjohnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Tarin. Must try and figure how to sign up. I think I read it could take up to 2 hours to register. But then everything is a lot quicker.

1. howtoguru profile image85
        howtoguruposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi seanorjohn,

Thanks for asking about my site smile

If you haven't already joined, I hope you figured out that it only takes 30 seconds to register!  The old site required email confirmation, but I don't require that anymore.  Now, the site is fast and simple to use, you get 65% of the AdSense revenue on your pages, and 25% of the AdSense revenue on the submissions of anyone you refer to the site.  Also, the only time the site is slow is when there is a lot of traffic on at the same time.  You'll like the community feel we have, too.  Be prepared to see comments and votes on anything you submit.

I hope you find it useful.

1. jpwriter profile image76
          jpwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It was slow last night.  I figured that was a good thing!

I joined and think it looks really nice.  So far I've just used it for bookmarks, but I'll be writing articles  soon as well.  I'm having some frustration w/the bookmark because I can't seem to get them to point OUT. 

Other than my glitches the site seems very nice and user friendly.

@seanorjohn -
          The trick to any website is getting Google traffic!  That's one way page rank is assessed.  So as long as the site has potential and appears trustworthy (not asking for SS#s and stuff) then give it a go.

You do have to verify email if you post on the feedback/bug forum though.

working