Marketing Tips on the Internet

1. GmaGoldie profile image82
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

What top three items would you say should be on the radar of every Corporate Marketing team today?

The world for marketing has changed dramatically.  As a Hubber, you are out there day in and day out. 

What would you say are the top three ways for a product or service website marketing team to best utilize the Internet?  And why?

1. Kobus Hughes profile image55
      Kobus Hughesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

In my endeavors or the net I have found that it all depends on the rate that you want to achieve your goal and what resources you have open to you. For the Corporate marketing team I would say the top 3 would be Pay Per Click, which would get them fast results, Social media, to build relationships with their customers by having them see everyday what is going on in the company and thirdly, article marketing. People will see them putting out value and support to customers. What I try to do is to build myself as the brand in my business because i believe people follow people and not businesses.

Have a great day.

1. crisstar profile image59
        crisstarposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You said, "What top three items would you say should be on the radar of every Corporate Marketing team today?"

I would say first of all that you should know what your customers are saying about your company, products, and customer service.

Find ways to address these issues within your company.

Find ways to reach out to your customers via social media.

Corrisa

working