jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

So, America (right side) wanted the death of Communism?

1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Yet the restrictive nature of communist policies on the potential growth of communist states was actually preventing or postponing the now-emerging superpower from becoming the hub of world trade? Has a move towards capitalism in China helped America? You seem damning of it now, but that's what many of you wanted. Now ask yourself, why did you want it?

There is no doubt that a redistribution of wealth is occuring which has seen money shift from the west to the east, specifically China, following the move away from "evil communism", do (right sided) Americans now wish that China had remained elusive and withdrawn from world trade? Or will the children of Reagan be driving forward policy proposals which sees Chinese taught in schools?

That is, by the way, what Scandinavians are increasingly doing... dropping English and learning Chinese. If you want to stay one step ahead of the rest then copy the Scandinavians.

Interesting thought.

1. WryLilt profile image92
      WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

There is no way I want to hub in Chinese.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You wouldn't need to, you can use a translator.

Actually, I wonder whether there are any Chinese revenue sharing sites?

1. WryLilt profile image92
          WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I think there might be, I had one duplicate my content. Then again half the site was in Chinese so not exactly sure!

working