jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (24 posts)

Use your Imagination

1. Mpho Mokobi profile image42
    Mpho Mokobiposted 6 years ago

If you could earn this year and the following years at least 3 times the money you earned last year. What will you do with all that extra cash?

1. SMOMarketingWiz profile image57
      SMOMarketingWizposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The first thing I will do is buy a Ferrari 458 Italia. Then I would like to go on a holiday to Rome.

Mpho Mokobiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Keep that dream alive by believing that it will come true and you will live it. Keep the vision.

2. profile image0
      CheetahsLadyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I with fit2day... I honestly don't see myself doing anything different except SAVING.  That is something that I have a hard time doing right now so I would surely learn from past mistakes.  I can't see myself doing anything extravagant like buying a new car or anything, but I would travel see family.  Good question!

Even if you earn a Million Dollars a year and doubling it annually every year after that?

2. fit2day profile image75
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I think I would just have a lot of extra money. I would do some things that I'm unable to do now, but for the most part, unless it means me working less time, there's not a whole lot I would do. I'm more of a saver, so I'd probably save most of it and the purchases I'd make would be similar to the ones I make now, I'd still be looking for the best bargains.

Bargain shopping is great. Money is meant to be spent not squandered. Keep it up.

3. Dee aka Nonna profile image83
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

I would find a few people who really needed something...groceries, clothes for their kids, a bill(s) paid,car repair, need a car, etc. and I would give them the money or purchase the items...anonymously.

1. Extinct Soul profile image60
      Extinct Soulposted 6 years agoin reply to this

oh...voted up and awesome..smile oops where's the button...

2. Mpho Mokobi profile image42

Wow! You have a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HEART. The world needs more people like you. Stay Blessed.

3. Mpho Mokobi profile image42

Wow! Dee aka Nonna. You have a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HEART. The world needs more people like you. Stay Blessed.

4. RNMSN profile image86
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

well...after taxes/ouch
    I sure would love to own a piece of land and have my dream house built...its been in my head since I was a teenager...problem is..if you cant pay it off like right now thatd suck...already 58...think of the mortgage even with 3 times as much earning...

nope Id have to sock it and use it to live on 10 yrs from now...
    never mind I dont like this game 
    sad
    Im gonna take my ball and go home!!

(spoilport whispers from stage left )
    smile

Enjoy retirement.

5. wilderness profile image98
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Buy my home from the bank.  At 60+ I can't imagine a better feeling than to know I own a home they can't take away.

1. Dee aka Nonna profile image83
      Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree that would have to be a pretty special feeling.

You still can do it and get to experience that great feeling. All the best.

6. IzzyM profile image91
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I don't earn enough for that sum to change my life in any way, but tonight's Euromillions lottery prize would - $255 million!

Have you ever thought of increasing your income without hoping for the lottery prize? It is possible. Create your own economy. Peace.

7. Jonathan Janco profile image71
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

I'd give it to one of my Hindu friends so he could triple it again. I'm not a bigot or anything, just all the people I know who work in the financial sector just happen to be . . . well, Hindu.

How about asking him to teach you to do it yourself? Yes you can.

1. Jonathan Janco profile image71
        Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I bet they could but then they wouldnt get a cut, now would they?!

8. R.S. Hutchinson profile image84
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

I'd go buy that ergonomically correct keyboard I've had my eye on for 3 years now. ja ja ja ja

1. RNMSN profile image86
      RNMSNposted 6 years agoin reply to this

well but R S H...that keyboard has the letters mixed up!!! and the sides slope!! now if it you have carpal tunnel it might be worth the extra brain cells  smile

Enjoy your keyboard.

working