jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Training manager

1. profile image59
    erikperez1posted 5 years ago

4 Steps to training any employee will be discussed here.

Tell
    Show
    Do
    Review

In order to train an employee you must be able to tel him in detail how to complete the task from start to finish effectively

You then should be able to show then and have ask necessary told needed available in immediate reach to show you are organize . You then show then what you have told then how to do.

Then you should let then do it a it has been thoroughly explained and observed as they attempt to do the task.

After this had been completed you review what's been done and praise the employee and redirect if necessary.  Remember that all employe work best off of praises. Praises are the fuel to keep your employees wanting to work for you.

2. profile image59

I have some editing errors. Sorry first hub ever.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Top Right Hand Corner.... 'Start a New Hub' - click on there and follow the prompts... then you can write your hub in the correct format.  At the moment you have put this in a forum post!

Scroll down the page and click onto Learning Center if you are in doubt.. Good Luck.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Thank you very much... Now we need a site taken down... can you train the tea lady in the art? smile

4. profile image59

I'm up for the task.

5. golfcart34 profile image70
    golfcart34posted 5 years ago

I have to say those four words seem to break training down into basic and manageable parts.  Training is not rocket science as long as you know what you are doing.

6. profile image59

The issue is its so simple. This gets overlooked and skippedso

entirely.

working