7 HUBS in 7 GOOGLE FIRST PAGE within 1 MONTH under GOD
God has been very important in my life and He is a shining Light for He leads me in ways I would not dream of. I had not wanted to join HUB PAGES at first, but then I pondered in my heart the advantages of joining HUB PAGES. It opened a new avenue of preaching not only to the churched but the unchurched.
I thank my brother Paul who introduced me to writing in the internet media. Remember my hub "A TEST OF FAITH: 4 Members of Family with 4 Types of Cancer". My brother came from Houston to visit my sister who was diagnosed with 4th stage of ovarian cancer in Toronto. As a result of his visit, he introduced me to HUB PAGES. From an apparent disaster for the family, God had led me to HUB PAGES, my new career. It was a blessing in disguise.
I also acknowledge two of my 62 fans, Benson Yeung who wrote "My Hub was first of 4730000 Google Results" and Research Analyst on "How to Get on the First Page of Google with Hubpages" who gave me the idea of checking all the hubs that I wrote which is 24 hubs. These two fans of mine inspired and prompted me to write this HUB thus bringing me to write about my 7 Hubs leading to 7 Google First Page.
The List of 7 Hubs in 7 Google Page
Out of 9 hubs submitted, 7 hubs were featured on Google First Page from May 9, 2008 to June 9, 2008. In the space of one month, 7 hubs were listed on Google First Page. Thank God for this very fortunate event. Only God can make it happen. How can a new Hubber's first article "Prophecy 4:1: Seven Women and One Man" be listed in Google First Page (1-10 of about 220,000)? Two days later, a second Hub "LIFTING UP HANDS" was listed in Google First Page (1-10 of about 414,000). Nine days later, the third Hub "Mormon Elder Healed" was also listed on Google First Page (1-10 of about 104,000). What does this mean to you?
The Lord God had favoured what I wrote in Hub Pages and 7 Hubs were listed on Google First Page. All glory to God, the Almighty. I prayed to God before I start to write and somehow, a subject would come to mind. Throughout the writing of the new Hub, I would ask for God's help and He would direct me. Thank God for His help.
1. Prophecy: Isaiah 4:1 Seven Women and One Man http://hubpages.com/hub/prophecy-isaiah
2. LIFTING UP HANDS IN WORSHIP AND PRAYER http://hubpages.com/hub/lifthands
3. Mormon Elder Healed http://hubpages.com/hub/mormonelderhealed
4. Calling of Dr. H. L. Tseng http://hubpages.com/hub/witnesscallofdrtseng
5. THREE DIFFERENT DISASTERS http://hubpages.com/hub/threedifferentdisasters
6. MIRACLES ACROSS THE CONTINENTS http://hubpages.com/hub/miraclesacrosscontinents
7. TITHES AND CHARITY To Tithe or Not to Tithe http://hubpages.com/hub/tithesandcharity
A. Prophecy: Isaiah 4:1:
The Prophecy predicts that all churches will be called "Christians" in name only. Fulfilled in Revelations 2 and 3. Not one church is perfect at the moment. Unless they change, God would reject them for the kingdom of God.
B. Lifting up Hands in Worship and Prayer
The men who prayed lifting up their hands include Abraham, Moses, David, Jeremiah, and Paul. Moses and Jeremiah are considered prophets and Paul was an apostle. Abraham is the father of faith and Jesus Christ, our Saviour comes from the line of David.
These are all men of great importance and we are supposed to follow their example. May God give us courage to change when we are wrong and may God forgive us when we follow the tradition of men who impose their will upon us. May we follow God rather than men. O Lord, open our eyes and hearts to know Thy will.
C. Mormon Elder Healed
Finally, we arrived at the home of Elder Leonardo Cervara where we were greeted by him and his daughter. Right after this, she completely disappeared from sight. Later speaking to Elder Leonardo we learnt he was the only one who believed in God. His wife was disappointed because God did not heal her husband and did not respond to her prayers. His daughter did not believe in God and his son-in-law was a Muslim. So we were left with him alone in the living room.
We then started to pray. His left hand was clenched tightly into a fist. As we prayed, II opened my eyes and started to open his fingers one by one. It took some time for the fingers to open up. They were clenched so tightly. We continued praying until all the fingers were opened. I stopped the prayer and said, "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, stand up."
We went down on our knees again to ask for help, "Lord, I believe; Help thou mine unbelief" (Mark 9:24). We prayed more earnestly. When the prayer was stopped, I again said, "In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, stand up!" Immediately, he stood up and walked around the room. Elder Cervara was crying and laughing at the same time, "God is great! God is wonderful! He listens to our prayers."
D. Witnessing (6) Calling of Dr. H. L. Tseng
Dr. H. L. Tseng - 94 Years
Dn. H. K. Ho was a senior citizen and deacon of the church. He went calmly into Lake Ontario to baptize the four new members. Evidently, God was with him. The women members on the shore were shivering from the cold, strong wind. We could barely hear ourselves singing the hymns when we had a short service after the baptism. Bro. Hsien Li Tseng was in his seventies when he decided to be baptized in Toronto and he lived up to the ripe old age of 94 years in Vancouver. Praise and thank God for His mercy and love towards Bro. Hsien Li Tseng. God had not given up on Bro. Tseng. He called him when he was in Sabah, East Malaysia, and again about half way round the world to Toronto, Canada. This time he answered the call. All glory to the Lord God.
E. Three Different Disasters
A Sign of GOD'S Anger
During the last few days there have been reports of three different disasters, namely, cyclone in Burma (May 2008), earthquake in Sichuan province, China (May 2008) and lastly, the volcano eruption in Chaiten, Chile (May 2008). They foreshadow the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.In Matthew 24:3-7, the disciples of Jesus asked Him, "What shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?" Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive you ...For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes in divers places (Mark 13:4-8; Luke 21:11).
F. Miracles Across The Continents
1. Miracle From Michigan A pastor's wife, mother of six children living in Michigan, U.S who sacrificed her kidney to save a gifted young Israeli, Neriyah from kidney failure by donating one of her kidneys. 2. MIRACLE IN MALAYSIA
2. The second miracle shifted from Michigan and Israel to Malaysia. A grandmother who had strong faith in God called for the support of some Indian members to pray for her sick grandson of 11 months who was dying of diphtheria. The doctor could not do anything more at that time probably due to medical technology not so advanced. God listened to the prayers of the faithful grandmother and the Indian members, the child became well and many members and relatives of the family became Christians. Now the little boy is an adult and lives in Houston and is a minister. The faithful grandmother has grandchildren living in Canada, U.S, Malaysia and Australia.
3. The Third Miracle From Russia
In Russia (former Soviet Union), some years ago, a group of Under Ground Saints of God were meeting in a home for church---as no church buildings, nor services were allowed nor "legal" under the oppression of Communism. As these Christians were worshipping the Lord Jesus in Spirit and in Truth, all of a sudden a MESSAGE IN OTHER TONGUES came forth from one of them. Then, through another, came the INTERPRETATION---- "The SECRET POLICE (KGB) are on their way. You have just enough time to disperse now and get away." ----
4. The Fourth Miracle in China Over in Red China, some years ago, there existed a church of some 350 people (three hundred fifty). Although there is a POWERFUL Under Ground Church, of millions, all throughout China, this particular church did not believe in going "under- ground" neither were they ashamed in any way of the Lord Jesus and His Holy Word. In fact, when they met at church, they did NOT keep the worship in hushed tones. They DID open all the windows so that the whole world around them could hear their LOUD worshipping, praising, singing, preaching etc. This same church went into the entire community and into all of China---BOLDLY PREACHING CHRIST JESUS! Although the "Secret Police" knew about this church (everybody did) they could not enter into the village where this church was---they were AFRAID to. You see, this group of Christians were so honored by their God, for their BOLD-NESS, that THE FEAR OF GOD was on the entire village AND upon The Secret Police.
G. Tithes And Charity
Tithes and charity are two very distinct types of offering; one is given to God while the other is an offering to the poor or needy. These two types of offering depict the love we have for God first while the second commit- ment is to help the needy thus fulfilling the second great command to love your neighbour as yourself (Matthew 22:39; Mark 12:31).
The article will discuss how tithes are derived from, and how charity has been recognized as a virtue and fostered by religion throughout history. Tithes had been first offered by Abraham, commanded by Moses and carried out by the Israelites.
SUMMARY OF THE RESULTS
Analysis of the Hubs
A. There seems to be some method in the sequence of the titles of the Hubs. In Prophecy: Isaiah 4:1, God gave warning to all the churches that they are not perfect and must change. See Revelations Chapters 2 and 3. All churches must examine themselves in light of the Bible to see where they are wrong and change.
B. Lifting up Hands in Worship and Prayer: It is hard to comprehend why churches would not follow the examples of Jesus, Moses, Abraham, David and Paul in lifting up hands in prayer or worship. They, however, continue to clasp hands. Even in this, Christians follow their own procedure in worship and prayer. They are still averse to following the examples in the Bible.
C. Mormon Elder: Healed Probably God wants us to know that He listens to anyone who cries out for help. It does not matter which denomination the person belongs to.
D. Calling of Dr. H. L. Tseng: God is consistent in His love for His people. They may reject Him when He first calls but He forgives them when they repent. It is never too late.
E. Three Different Disasters: God gives warning of His second coming. According to Google, there are 65,900,000 articles written about disasters. Should we be concerned?
F. Miracles Across the Continents. Hopefully, the people would be inspired to become Christians. Articles about miracles occur 1,020,000 times.
G. Tithes and Charitty: To Tithe or Not to Tithe. Not all agree to tithes and charity. If they read the Bible carefully they can decide what is wrong and what is right. Each one has to decide for themselves.
The invisible hand of God is definitely on the written Hubs. The written Hub score in the 7 Hubs do not show that they are that important to the casual reader, but the ranking in Google Page One demonstrates their importance among the ranking articles with the same theme. The THREE DIFFERENT DISASTERS HUB shows that 65,900,000 articles were written about them. Can you Imagine 65,900,000 Warnings given? More articles about warning from God will definitely ensue.
All glory is given to God who guides my life without whom I cannot accomplish 7 Hubs in 7 Google Page One in 1 month.
Comments are welcome.
7 Hubs in 7 Google First Page within 1 month under God
Do you agree that 7 Hubs in 7 Google First Page written within 1 Month is truly inspired by God?
© 2008 einron