Hubbers Reveal Their Average HubPages AdSense Earnings
What Some Hubbers Say They Are Making at HubPages with AdSense
- girly_girl09, with about 122 hubs, has had a month where $5.00 a day was a bit on the low side for her AdSense Earnings, and another where she has gone two weeks without breaking $5.00 a day; $0.0410/Hub/Day.
- warchild75, with about 44 hubs, made about $9.45 on hiis best month, which breaks down to about $0.31 a day; $0.0070/Hub/Day.
- luvintkandtj, with about 42 hubs, made about $32.00 in her first 8 months, which averages down to about $0.17 a day; $0.0040/Hub/Day.
- curiozities, with about 19 hubs, says: "At the rate I'm going, I'll make my first million by the year 3258, give or take a decade or so". That breaks down to about $2.19 a day; $0.1153/Hub/Day.
- dwilliamson, with about 403 hubs, made about $30.18 in two months, which equals approximately $0.50 a day; $0.0012/Hub/Day.
- Marisa Wright, with about 74 hubs, made about $500.00 over a period of two years, which is $0.68 per day; $0.0093/Hub/Day.
- badcompany99 (who has left hubpages), with about 46 hubs, made $16.00 over a period of two months, about $0.26 a day; $0.0058/Hub/Day
The average earnings per day per hub for the abobe 7 hubbers is $0.0262/Hub/Day. What does that mean in REAL money?
Let's assume you have 100 hubs, and it works out like this:
- $2.62 per day;
- $78.70 per month;
- $957.55 per year;
Let's call it an even $1,000.00 per year for 100 hubs!
Do you want to make an "extra" $50,000 a year on HubPages? ...
... Write about 5,000 hubs!
If YOU Are a Hubber - Share Your Earnings Story
The more feedback we get from users, the more of an understanding we will all have of the potenial of HubPages. Please share your own story in the comments section below, whether you are new to HubPages or an old hand ...
We Don't All Make the Same Kind of Money
A Hubber with 20 hubs can make more money than a hubber with 100 hubs. There are many reasons for this, including but not limited to:
- The amount of traffic, or hits, received by the hubs;
- The "quality" of the traffic ... are they more or less likely to click on an ad or make a purchase?
- Varying levels in the quality of writing ... are visitors compelled to continue reading or to follow through in a way that increases the chances of the hubber earning cash?
- The "commercial value" of a hub. For example, are there high-paying AdSense ads available for the hub topic?
- Effective use of the Amazon and eBay plugins, or of other affiliate links in the hubs;
Links to HubPages Members Pages About Their Earnings
- Traceye - 30 Hubs in 30 Days
Traceye breaks down her earnings during the 30 Day Hub Challenge ... she did well!
AdSense Earnings Can Be "Seasonal"
Some hubbers notice that their Hubpages AdSense earnings "dip" quite dramatically at times. This can be due to a number of causes:
- The number of people online varies from season to season and from day to day.
- During the summer many people may be away from their computers, enjoying the good weather.
- During holidays and other major events, they may also be away from their computers or, if they are at their computers, focussed on a topic of broad general interest, like an election or a catastrophe (or, God help us, a catastrophic election).
For more information visit Adsense Earnings Dip!! on the HubPages forum.
Slow and Steady Does It ...
Hubpages Earnings Bibliography - Links to My Source Pages
- Search Forum Posts matching 'earnings made from adsense'
Search Forum Posts matching 'earnings made from adsense'
- how long after joining will you start to make any earnings at all
how long after joining will you start to make any earnings at all in the HubPages Need Help? Ask here. Forum
- How much have you made from AdSense from HubPages?
How much have you made from AdSense from HubPages? in the HubPages Knowledge Exchange Forum
- Hubpage earnings per month average
Hubpage earnings per month average in the HubPages The Sandpit Forum
- Adsense earnings dip!!
Adsense earnings dip!! in the HubPages Need Help? Ask here. Forum