Top 23 Ways to Increase Traffic to your WebSite - Easy and Fast Way to Grab the Traffic
Grab The Traffic
Here am going to completely focus on how to promote your Hub Pages and to increase your Hub Page Traffic.
This hub provides you several tips and information on how to improve the hub page traffic and helps your hub to rank higher in search engine results. If you follow the below stated Tips and tactics then your Hub will get hell amount of traffic every day and will get several clicks and impressions in Google Search Results.
Then what with the Traffic you can countless money in fastest and easiest way, by just sitting at home and doing these tips for your hubs.
Grab the traffic. Here we go...!
How To Improve HubPages Traffic
- Promote your Hubs by sharing in in Social Networking sites. We have several Social Networking sites for promotion of links. Share it. If your hub is worthy enough with good and informative information then your friends will enjoy and it gets shared.
- Share it with your friends via email. This is an additional tip apart from sharing it in Social networking sties. :)
- If you have very few Hubs, no worries.. Frankly speaking even I have very less. So chill out. Even if you have 1 or 2..that is fine.. But keep updating your Hub on daily basis. Make it as a well disciplined Hub and it inspires many people and that's how you can get more followers
- Create a backlink to your other Hub pages which is related to your current hub, so that if the user views a hub of yours, then to get more ideas of other related topics they will navigate to your another hub. That is how you can achieve more views.
- Even if a hub of yours is not related to your current hub, you can put the link of that another hub at the last, by just showcasing if the user is interested to know about that concerned things.
- Publish your link in popular forums and get more views. Forums are a great place to put backlinks...If you put your links in the right category, people interested in knowing about it will visit it and you can achieve high traffic too.
- Post your link in Yahoo Answers, If you find some answers can be answered using your link, post that link over there. It really works.
- Use Craiglist to improve Hubpage Traffic. Click here to know more about Craiglist..
- Exchange your links with other bloggers.
- Submit to RSS Directories
- Email your readers to say "Thank You" :) It really inspires the readers.
- Be more creative and do not compromise on quality. Identify who is your competitor in your search engine and check what they are doing to increase their traffic.
- Try to enter unique entries in your article.
- Inspire large groups by portraying new things. Search what's new in trend and what most group of people is in need of. Attract your article by writing newly and trendy things.
- Include captivating images and videos relevant to your article.
- One more important thing is how much ever you write to your reader but if it is with grammar and typo errors, it really lets you go down. So do a spell check once before your publish it.
- Also write only the valid points to gain confidence and attract the readers. This helps in achieving more followers to your hubs too.
- Follow others and support other followers of you. It is just as simple as that. More the followers you have it adds up to your hub page quality.
- If someone looks into your hubs and comment on your hub feel good to comment on their articles back.
- If found useful, vote as useful or awesome, or whatever it is.
- Be sure to increase Keywords and Titles in the beginning of your hub, so that it will help your hub to grab chances to display in search engine results.
- Indexing is another utmost important thing for Hubbers. After you have published a hub copy the url link of your hub, paste it in Google search results and hit search. If your hub and link appears in search results then you have been indexed. :) Great. If your hub does not appear do not worry, it might be because that search engine would not have got updated. Try again after 24 hours and you will achieve it. For few i heard that they need to repeat it in Yahoo, Bing and Google.
- In Facebook create your page and promote your work. Many have their own pages to promote their hubs. This is good way to promote your hubs on Facebook.