Tips on HubPages # 6 Always review the moderator set alerts.
More often than not, every hubber will always be notified by Moderators Alert for not completing each article and being branded as substandard.
Examples of Moderator's Alert will be like the following:
- Warning: This hub is at risk of being identified as Substandard.
- Warning: Advertising has been disabled on this hub based on moderator review.
- Unrelated sites/products: This Hub has been identified as promoting unrelated site(s) or product(s). In order to have it republished, you will need to remove all links and product capsules that do not directly relate to the content. If you would like to make changes to the Hub in order to bring it into compliance, please do so and then click the Submit for Publication button. We will review your Hub, and if appropriate, republish it. This process can take up to 72 hours. Hubs without substantial improvement will not be republished, and we will be monitoring any changes made to Hubs after republication.
- Irrevocable: This hub cannot be republished. Hubs identified as violating some rules may not be submitted for republication. You can still access your Hub, and are welcome to publish it's contents on another site. If you believe the determination was made in error, please contact us. It is very rare for us to reverse these decisions.
Note: This hubber copy and pasted those moderator set alerts for others to see on published hub such as this.
- Substandard - Once you started filling in capsules for text, photos, videos, links, RSS and other ready-to-use templates on HubPages, you'll encounter the first moderator alert, such as this. I think this will always be the standard of alerting hubber to start adding written contents on the text capsule until it accumulated into more than 1,000 words and more. If you inadvertently published your latest hub, even you didn't add yet your pre-composed content (using Microsoft word or Word Pad or Notebook), you can always Unpublish it for re-editing.
- Disabled Advertisement - Disabling ads on your hub will be a minus factor of the hub. It's either there's a violation on photos posted or mature contents were already published. There are options to remove pictures and re-write your composition for your hub. You can ignore the alert if you're earning too much or write a personal email to HubPages moderator and explain your reasons why you included those facts.
- Unrelated sites/products - When accidentally linking to unnecessary sites or recommending different products can cost your hub to be unpublished by moderator. Those hubbers who already commented on your hub or shared it on Facebook and Twitter will not be visible to them since it's already pulled out by the moderator.
- Irrevocable - A very severe violation with the utmost warning of being erased on the face of HubPages. You can beg for forgiveness to HP moderators and accept your sins of committing such crime of publishing hub violating major rules and regulations of the site.
Note: This hubber noticed that some of outstanding hubbers have diminished on the face of HubPages. They either put an end on their hubbing life or have been banned by HP management as they violated the site's policies.
A hubber's concern
I had re-written my irrevocable unpublished hub several times and submitted it for publication thrice, but the moderator already put the verdict on it.
This hub of mine, Health Conscious Series #2 - Anions: The Vitamin of The Air, will never see the dawn on the sunrise of HubPages.
It was already eight months ago, since I published it.
If this hubber will not violate of sharing what some hubbers commented regarding my article, this space is an ample room to hear their voices again.
Much thanks and respect to the following commending my hub regarding Anions:
- TheListLady - I have one of these bracelets - and there is a good chance it works - or maybe it is psychological - but that is fine with me. In fact I was just feeling a little drowsy and just slipped it on. When I was living in South Korea I bought my bracelet - it is made in Japan. Many colors were available and I opted for black with a black necklace to match. I bought one for a friend who was also in Korea. It's been over 4 years and we will have a late lunch today - let's see if she remembers! It works for me! Thanks for the hub and rated up!
- BkCreative - Hmmm, didn't know there was a ion watch - but I have a bracelet that I have worn for about 4 years. It's supposed to energize me and honestly I think it does. I wear it almost everyday because I just like it. Thanks for a unique hub. Yay! And rate up!
- Ms Dee - I'm glad to have run across your information here. Since Fibromyalgia (which I have) is more recently said to be an electrical imbalance in the brain, and many of the benefits you mention of anions sound similar to my symptoms, I will be looking into this. Thanks!
- thesailor - Wow! I want to have that anion watch, too! I hope it can balance my temper. Oftentimes, it surges with just a slight of irritation. (sighs) Thanks, travel man!
- earthbound1974 - I hope it heals my allergy on watches, especially with metal bracelets.
(With writings and opinion from travel_man1971 aka Ireno A. Alcala)
- Tips on HubPages #1 - Writing ideas are everywhere!
Writing ideas are everywhere! Remember that with exclamation point in order for you to be driven when writing on HubPages. There's no need to be confused between blogs and hubs for they are inter-related....
- Tips on HubPages #4 - Why Comments Matter
Leaving comments to articles your are reading online can be gratifying to the writers. Being one of them, I always expect that my articles will be read by online users.
- Tips on HubPages # 3: Always review your GoogleAdSen...
Performance Reports release by Google AdSense monthly inspires me to be more competitive on HubPages. Google AdSense
- Tips on HubPages #2 : Revising, Updating and Editing...
It's not the 'Green Lantern' that I want to find. Green element is like a 'breath of fresh air' on HubPages that is believed to stay for a long time in an old hub or article. Let's say, it can last for a decade due to the benefits the readers will...
- Tips on HubPages # 5 - Reconnect and Link Your Orpha...
With more than 400 hubs under my sleeves after two years of hubbing (and counting more) I am now aware of the importance on reconnecting and linking my orphaned hubs for better viewership and feedback. I came across with the term 'orphan' as I...