LVidoni5 profile image 82

Is it just me or are most the images on peoples hubs illegally used?

If ads are activated in your hubs you're required to use pictures that are only for non-commercial use along with other guidlines, like crediting the creator and supplying their webpage. Many people seem to have images that are just labeled 'google images' or something like that. I read up on image use laws and it seems many of the people who hub on here are breaking the law. Am I mistaken?

melbel profile image93

Melanie Shebel (melbel) says

u01dtj6 says

Giselle Maine says

• Chris Neal profile image

Chris Neal 4 years ago

I agree. I know that some of the accreditations can become cumbersome, having to type "monserini7656 CC-SA 3.0 via wikimedia commons" can be time consuming, but it is more professional. Unlike one of the other commenters to this question.

vinsanity says

4 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show