GrowingDeeper profile image 60

What are some basic mistakes you made early on here on Hubpages or just in writing in general?

Also, what have you done to correct them? I find myself rushing content. I admit I am impatient and not a fan of revision. My first Hub I sat down with the laptop and pounded it out in about 20 minutes. Sometimes, it flows like that. I just tend to want to do that all the time. I usually have to go back, add content, change titles, etc. So many thoughts of how it could have been better, more specific or just simple errors. So, I am trying to not put something out just to put something out and be a little more deliberate in the revision process when possible.

jdavis88 profile image94

jdavis88 says

Peter Owen profile image59

Peter Owen says

PWalker281 says