singleaple profile image 67

Should I give up using Hubpages I posted 12 hubs in 6 days but I find one has been unpublished.

I removed all links to my websites, Amazon ads are specific to the title god animal aliens, but still it is unpublished again. I am reluctant to put any more hubs up until this gets resolved. If Hubpages were specific about the problem, I could fix it. I created a cartoon of the crucifixion to depict the cruelty and despair to man.it shows a logo (not my choice). I am not trying to advertize the software, but I have no choice when using this software. The cartoon is what I want to show. Any moderators please contact me direct with your issue, or give me an email address I can talk too.

Uninvited Writer profile image84

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

singleaple profile image67

singleaple says