sort by best latest
1. First you have to sign up for the Google AdSense program at http://google.com/adsense (make sure you read Google's Term of Service)
2. Log into your Hubpages account and click "My Account -> Affiliate Settings". Details here: http://hubpages.com/guide/before_first_hub/managin...
3. Put in your Google Affiliate Code. More detailed instructions with pictures here https://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense as to where to find your Affiliate Code.
4. Click the Apply Changes button.
5. To see how much money you are making on Google Adsense, log into adsense and look at their reports.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.