When one is ready to start "making money" on HP, do you have to start over with all new hubs?

If you have already written so many hubs, and then decide to start "making money," does it kick out all of your previous hubs and you have to start fresh, or does it allow you to keep the hubs you have already published, and then start with the next hub on making the money aspect of it?

MarleneB profile image95

Best Answer Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

Aw, Marlene, you are awesome. Thank you for the lovely and very informative answer. I am not sure I am ready to make money or "cents" yet (Ha), but I just wanted to inquire about it at the moment.

Doodlehead profile image83

Doodlehead says

Oh, cool, so the editors, do they unpublish a hub if it doesn't meet the requirements of a hub to be published? Sorry, I am not sure if I am allowed to ask another question in the comments. Thanks.

whaturmissing profile image86

whaturmissing says

Ha. I love that, making cents. Only problem mine may not make sense to make cents. Plus I have not figured out the SEO thing yet either. Thanks for the great answer.

Jackie Lynnley profile image79

Jackie Lynnley says

Ha. Thanks so much, Jackie, for answering. I understand!