Forthefuture profile image 68

My adsense earning is $50 how can I get that?

Hello, I was working as partnership on one blog before 1 year and at that time we had made $50 in my adsense account. and because of some circumstances we have to close our blog. Now my adsense earning is no more increasing. so it is stopped. or you can say that $50 is trapped in adsense. Is it possible to get that $100 anyhow by increasing with help of anyone. I mean if someone who has adsense account and earning by blog can put my codes. and than after reaching $100 when I get check I will transfer $50 to account who give me that help to get back my money.

noufelbacker profile image60

Noufel Backer (noufelbacker) says

• Forthefuture profile image

Forthefuture 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I can start my own blog but for building audience is taking so much time. what do you think how much time it will take according to you? i