misslong123 profile image 85

Is anyone having the error message that won't let them add capsules?

When I try to add picture or text capsules to a very full Hubpage, either manually or using the Hub tool, I get an error message saying that it didn't work and to post the message on the Forums. It will typically work when I exit out of the Hubpage, and then enter back in. My capsule will appear, but again, I can't add more, and it takes forever to do this. Anyone having this problem?

WryLilt profile image86

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

WalterPoon profile image81

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 4 years ago

Thanks! But I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to computers. What is Advanced Systemcare Free? How do I do it? Could you run me thru it step-by-step? You rock! :) Michele

krbalram profile image54

rahul (krbalram) says