teamshepherd profile image 59

How to deal with poorly written hubs?

Now, I don't mean to offend anyone and God knows that my own hubs are not the best but... I came across a hub that got my attention for a couple of reasons and I was wondering what you would do about it. - The topic of the hub is Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather this in itself is a joke, but OK it would be acceptable (in my opinion) if it was a quality article. - There are a lot of grammatical mistakes in it. - It is rather short in length. Do I just mind my own business or is there a way to point someone to it to check it? Apologies if I am completely out of line here.

Rochelle Frank profile image88

Rochelle Frank says

• teamshepherd profile image

Natasa Shepherd (teamshepherd) 2 years ago

I don't think it violates the rules it is just of low quality in my opinion. So click the report button and select other?

Thank you for that. I wasn't sure whether the reporting function was for more serious offenses.