PeterStip profile image 73

Does "hidden due to negative feedback" hinder a open discussion? Do we really need it?

To have an open and honest discussion a mediator is often more a hindrance then help. I've seldom seen negative feedback on HP that is really negative. Still many discussion comments are hidden because of so called "negative feedback". Who is deciding anyway what is negative feedback and what's not. Aren't we all grown ups who can handle different opinions and point of views. Isn't it time for Hubpages to stop using this censoring tool.

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

5 weeks ago
  • PeterStip profile image

PeterStip 5 weeks ago

I wonder if the freedom of speech not outweights the spam and trollers. And the comments will regulate itself in the end without interference, good or bad intended.

MizBejabbers says

5 weeks ago
  • PeterStip profile image

PeterStip 5 weeks ago

Yes, I think the tool does not do what it should do, and instead of stop trolling it cuts discussions.