Follow these tips to to improve my concentration :
1. Create a space designated solely for work. If that space is your desk in a work office, for example, use it only for work ' step away from it when taking breaks or eating.
2. Form a strong association between working and your desk to make concentrating easier.
3. Remove surrounding distractions. Turn off the ringer on your phone and, if possible, shut down your computer if you will be tempted to surf the Web.
4. Assemble all the materials you will need (books, paper, charts). You want to avoid getting up to retrieve materials and distracting yourself.
5. Set a specific production goal and give yourself a manageable chunk of time (perhaps 1 to 2 hours) in which to achieve this goal.
6. Create pressure by scheduling meetings or other interruptions to force yourself to work more effectively during a shorter period of time.
7. Reward yourself after each period of intense concentration with a small break.