jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What Are Some Good Ways To Improve Concentration?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Are Some Good Ways To Improve Concentration?

What Are Some Good Ways To Improve Concentration And Memory?

2. gary dube profile image71
    gary dubeposted 5 years ago

be aware of your breath
    be conscious of the body in the background of the mind always

3. Gabriel Wilson profile image94
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 5 years ago

I find reading, helps to clear my mind of clutter in preparation for concentrating on something that requires my full attention. I also find playing soft music with an easy rhythm and some scents work well too. Of course nothing works better for me than a brisk walk along the sea shore; always clears the head.

I regularly write notes on my calender to prompt my memory; it works too. I also think puzzles and crosswords are a good memory exercise as is reading. Then of course eating foods that are suppose to boost brain function can't do any harm either and a little peace and quiet can do wonders for a tired mind smile

4. MargaritaEden profile image74
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

Reduce stress, make sure blood sugar is stable, and general health is good, take Ginkgo Biloba extract.

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

I prefer yoga and meditation in natural setting, it always help me to get back to my task I set up for myself. It is very individual for everyone, but spending time in greenery help us to take our eyes off computer screens for a while and help us refocus:)

6. LensMan999 profile image54
    LensMan999posted 5 years ago

Yoga is the best way to improve concentration. A tension free mind is very necessary for concentrating and I think prayer has also got a great role in making our minds calm. Meditation is also good

working