jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Help with photos and simple instructioning

1. Laxie profile image60
    Laxieposted 5 years ago

Time is not on my side.  I pride myself on being a quick learner though it wasn't so in my young and youthful first marriage....enough of history --- how the blinking hell do I get a picture on each article... it's not easy wanting an easy press button technology.... Thanks whoever comes to my aid..your a Sweetie!

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This tutorial from The Learning Center should help you. :

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/vide … to-capsule

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Easy, you add a photo capsule...

1. Laxie profile image60
        Laxieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks guys....your sweet...Done the capsule - now how do I go about getting one of the pics on my already finished hub that is up?

1. Laxie profile image60
          Laxieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've uploaded pics from my computer - after putting edit on my capsule on the published Hub... the photo has gone down under the profile with a whole lot of other photos I've been trying to get onto the Hub.... this is not the easy route - like trialing out a system to see how simplified it can be...I don't find it so...Am I missing something?

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
            Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Once you click "edit" on your hub, then click "edit" on the photo capsule, you can access your uploaded photos by clicking "My Photos" ,  Once that is done, you will see a column on the left of your photos that you have uploaded to HubPages.  You can then scroll down and pick the ones you want to add to the capsule.  To do this you simply put your cursor/mouse over the photo(s) you want and do a left click and they will then load to the right column which is what will be displayed in your photo capsule.  Once that is done, you can title the photos, source them or whatever. When done, remember to click the "save" tab in the upper right corner and you will then have it all done.

working