jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Lets make a story

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Reply with one sentance:

Today, I went to the moon and...

2. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Dusted the (moon) rocks.

JakeFrostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It was fun but the dust smelt like apples. Then I turned around and saw...

3. Denise Handlon profile image86

A giant, shiny, silver robot.  It was huge and I started to slowly back away when I noticed...

JakeFrostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

a tear in the robots eyes, was he crying? Was he even a he? I had so many questions. I stumbled a bit, should I continue walking away or move forward to investigate. I chose to...

1. hazelwood4 profile image82
        hazelwood4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I chose to get closer to the robot. The robot slowly started to walk towards me, his tears flowing down his silvery armor.  He slowly reached out to touch my face, and then...,

4. JakeFrost profile image60

AHHH! I horrible shooting pain straight down my spine upon contact with the metallic creature. What was it? Did we have some sort of connection? At first it scared me, but I touched him again. It didn't hurt so much but more of a tingle, I could feel his pain, his torment, his horror. I could see his last memory, it was all clear now, he was crying because...

5. Denise Handlon profile image86

He had originally been built as a weapon of destruction, but he had a heart of gold.  He never wanted to hurt anyone.  He only wanted to help mankind.  But how?

6. JakeFrost profile image60

But how?

He lived up on the moon and no-body knew about him, in his mind he was a failure. All the prior astronauts had run away scared, he only wanted to help. Was he really a hideous monster to run from or just a poor mis-understood soul?

1. Rene Castle profile image61
      Rene Castleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I communicated with it by telepathy, a power inherited from my great-grandmother, and told it I was not scared and would be a friend forever. The message I received was a joyful thank you. It asked permission to change it's form to more human like and return to earth with me so it could.....

7. Bethaleg profile image69
    Bethalegposted 5 years ago

Help unfortunate humans such as himself. Those who have the best intentions, and true hearts of gold, but are scorned or turned away because of how they look. I told him there was something he would have to do before he could return to Earth. He had to...

working